For several years now, some players in the world of electronics and watchmaking have been adding “smart” functionalities to their watches. The aim of this development is to place objects worn on the wrist at the heart of the connected world by allowing the user not only to collect data but also to interact with the rest of his digital ecosystem directly from his watch or bracelet (collect, access, exchange or process information).
The organisation of the results by category makes it possible to distinguish the different aspects of smart watch technologies: components, structures, communication, interfaces and software. Each document selected belongs to one or more of the 12 categories of this watch.
- Useful accessories for operation
- Sensors and internal components
- Display elements
- Interfaces and user interaction
- Wrist devices
- Networks and connectivity
- Security, Identification in transactions
|Type of subscription||Annual subscription|
|New customer||CHF 2’900.-|
*Membership is acquired by purchasing shares (CENTREDOC is a cooperative society)
- The rates indicated are excluding taxes.
- Invoicing in Euro is possible on request
- It is possible to subscribe to individual subject areas.
- 12 updates per year.
- Unlimited number of users.