DIGITAL HISTORICAL RIH ARCHIVES
Access to the entire history of watch patents
By extending your RIH subscription with the RIH – History digitised archive, your company will be able to carry out in-depth patent searches over a longer period of time and according to the RIH categorisations specially developed by CENTREDOC for the needs of the watchmaking sector.
Thanks to the digitisation of RIH records, a subscription to RIHH (RIH – History) allows you to add, as of today, 30 years of history in terms of technological innovation in watchmaking related to intellectual property. (In less than a year, thanks to your subscription and the continuation of our digitisation efforts, the RIHH will give you access to the entire history of watchmaking patents.
This publication covers patents from the following procedures:
- French patents since 1820
- American patents since 1838
- English patents since 1861
- German patents since 1887
- Swiss patents since 1888
- German utility models since 1938
- EP patent applications since 1979
- WO patent applications since 1979
|Subscription to the database||CHF 7’000.-||CHF 5’000.-|
|Annual data access subscription||CHF 1’800.-||CHF 1’500.-|
*Membership is acquired by purchasing shares (CENTREDOC is a cooperative society)
- The rates indicated are excluding taxes.
- It is possible to subscribe to individual subject areas.
- Electronic access.
- Patents in PDF.